This Page is Archive Page!
The conference scientific and organizing committees highly encourage researchers to submit their papers in all the areas of banking and finance for presentation at the conference.
The topics for the international conference include, but not limited to, theoretical, experimental and empirical research in the following areas:
- Financial Institutions and Markets for Sustained Development
- Implementation of Basel II / Risk Management
- Financial Engineering/ Derivatives / Hedge Funds
- Interest Free Banking/ Islamic Finance
- Corporate Governance/ Ethics / Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship/ SME Finance / Microfinance
- Country Risk/Debt Issues/ Global Financial Crisis
- Emerging Markets/Privatization
- International Capital Structure Issues for Firms
- Initial and Seasoned Public Offerings and Equity Restructuring
- Investment Banking and Issuing of Corporate Securities
- Information Technologies and e-finance
- Market Behavior/Efficiency/Inefficiency
- Multinational Financial Management
- Financial Accounting, Regulation, Taxation, Compliance
- Quantitative Finance/Econometrics/ Financial Modeling
- International Project Financing/Risk Management
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Development Economics and Finance
- Financial Economics
- Energy Economics and Finance
Abstract/Full papers should be written only in English and can be submitted in WORD or PDF,
no later than 28 February 2017. Please send your Abstract/Full paper to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
All submitted abstracts/ full papers are subject to double-blind review process.