The conference scientific and organizing committees highly encourage researchers to submit their papers in all the areas of banking and finance for presentation at the conference.
The topics for the international conference include, but not limited to, theoretical, experimental and empirical research in the following areas:
- Financial Institutions and Markets for Sustained Development
- Country Risk/Debt Issues/ Global Financial Crisis
- Emerging Markets/Privatization
- Information Technologies and e-finance
- Market Behavior/Efficiency/Inefficiency
- Regulation, Taxation, Compliance
- Econometrics/ Financial Modeling
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Development Economics and Finance
- Financial Economics
- Energy Economics and Finance
- Sustainable Tourism
- Environmental Economics
- Energy Innovation and Regulation Processes
Abstract/Full papers should be written only in English and can be submitted in WORD no later than 1 May 2020. Please upload your Abstract/Full paper via online Paper Submission system.
All submitted abstracts/ full papers are subject to double-blind review process.
The conference will have sessions in English and Spanish. Participants can choose the language of their interest for the oral presentation of their conference papers. Sessisions in English and Spanish are held seperately. Participants should inform organizers in advance of their language choice for the oral presentation. However, submissions of abstracts and full papers must be only in English.